17.10.10

So on...

Now, I am new to this whole, Blog thing, so I don't really know if people start out with these kinds of things, but I'm going to tell you a BIT about myself, and then some...
My name is Meaghan, I am 17years old and live in Canada █ █ :) I have three sisters ( two half ) and 1 brother. I live with my mother, my Father is three hours away. I have a amazing boyfriend, whom I love very much.
 Facts :
I love Cats.
Also Chocolate.
Watermelon Flavored candy is the BEST kind!
I love Science.
I'm, a, little, Comma, crazy, I, Like, Pauses. xD
Singing is my passion :)
and my favorite colour is Purple.
... I could go on forever but I'll stop there..

 Fears :
Spiders.
Dark places.
Heights, a little.
The Un-known.
Humiliation.
Rejection.
Death.
Love.

Pet - Peeves :
Ignorant people.
Persistent sounds.
When someone is excessively talking about how good food is. Ex, " mmm, oh this is soooo good, mmmmm" I don't know why but its super irritating.
Girls, mainly, who dress way to inappropriately.
Drama ( like life drama, not acting drama, although some of it is very theatrical lol).
At this moment in time I can not think of other ones, but i know there are MANY

Some things about me that you now know :)
Goodnight world, if anyone is even there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers