19.10.11

Think, Believe, Become.

"As you believe, so you become" - Unknown.

There once was a girl, who thought that, if someone thought it, it must be true. I'm sad to confess that that girl is,  yours truly. Now me being the type of girl I am, I tend to take things too literal, and I take most everything to heart and alot of the time it leaves me with nothing but heart ache and depression. This, I've learned is no one elses fault but my own. I know that I need to make a change, and I need to loosen up a tad and forget what others have to say about me, and not care about what others think they know.

What I have learned though, is that you have the power and the ultimate say over what you become, and who you believe. So here's to a newer me, and you - whoever you are -
  • Think - about what you want, are or could be.
  • Believe - whatever those things are
  • Become - what you know you have the power to become.
The mind is a wonderful tool, folks, use it....
                                           ...and Smile...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers